"Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!"

This summer I have quite a bit of time on my hands, and I have been wasting my time on Netflix. I have a good friend that inspired me to set some goals for the summer, and recently my goals have consisted of existing... just making it through my days. Making it through the day is a great goal, and some days you really deserve some ice cream for it. But without other personal goals, I feel like I am stuck in a rut going nowhere. 

"You don't have to have it all figured out to move forward... just take the next step."

Honestly, I think this is one of the biggest reasons I don't like to set goals for myself. I never know how things are going to work out, and taking a step into the dark is terrifying for me. I always feel the need to know exactly where my next step is taking me, and that usually isn't beneficial to me. So, my goal for this summer is inspired by Miss Frizzle, "Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!" 
Without taking chances I will never know on the things I have missed out on. I want to continue BECOMING the best me I can, and making mistakes is a great way to get there. More often than not my life is a hot mess, but I love the crazy life that I get to live!

Comments

Popular Posts