Even When

This post is partially for my sanity, but mostly to let everyone know that we all have bad days, weeks, months, or even years. This has been one of those not so great weeks (or two), and I have been racking my brain all night trying to figure out why I feel so off! It wasn't until I talked to a great friend of mine that I realized how hard Satan is working on me and how much I've let him get to me.


Satan always works his hardest when great things are about to happen. (stupid satan) So, it's time for me to start fighting back against that jerk! Going into fights I usually feel prepared and confident, ready to put up a good fight.. and more often than not I leave wounded, but I always beat him! Satan can NEVER win and through every fight we are strengthened.


Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Every time a trial enters my life I convince myself that I'm a strong independent woman who doesn't need help from anyone! That's just plain stupid... Even if I can grit my teeth and power through my trials, what do I learn from that? When I team up with Christ I come out on top of things AND I have learned a valuable lesson of trusting in Him. We have God the Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost on our side... we can accomplish anything with that dream team!


Praise Hilary Weeks and her incredible lyrics. This song came on in the car on my drive tonight and it couldn't more perfectly describe how I am feeling. I love my Savior!


"The Father sent His Son to show the way and I try to follow. There are times I run, there are times I have to walk, and some days I don't move at all. I know I must let Him down when he sees I'm not as far as I could be. But He loves me still, He loves me through, He loves me even when even while. He loves me anyway, in spite of, and more than. When I slip, when I fall, when I'm weak and I let go even when I should hold on. He loves me still, H loves me still. And something tells me, He always will."



Comments

Popular Posts